|Date Posted||January 11, 2019|
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Salesforce Developer with experience developing investment applications to join their team.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Developer:
- Work on a development team to create an investment-focused application
- Design, build, and implement new Salesforce capabilities
Requirements of the Salesforce Developer:
- Experience and skill with Salesforce administration
- Experience with Salesforce workflows
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of common financial terms
- Financial services experience a plus
Keywords: Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Lightning, APEX, Visualforce, API, Financial Services
Job ID: 314821
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!