|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||June 25, 2019|
Mason Frank has partnered with an organization in the Financial Services industry seeking a Salesforce developer to improve their business processes in Midtown Manhattan.
Our client instills an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. Our Client provides extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will support deployments across Salesforce.com environments, sandbox refreshes and evaluate CRM platform logic improvement opportunities. You will work with business partners and technical team members to review and analyze CRM requirements.
- Create and maintain solution design specifications to create new functionality in Salesforce.com platform and to enhance/fix existing functionality.
- Plan and execute data mapping and conversion activities in Salesforce.com projects.
- Design and implement Salesforce.com integration with external applications and systems.
- Provide Level 2 Salesforce.com platform day-to-day support and maintenance as needed in areas including deployments, sandbox refreshes, Salesforce release evaluation, assigned tickets, data management, etc.
- Participate, lead walk-throughs, demos and reviews with team.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 4+ years minimum experience configuring and building Salesforce.com solutions.
- 2 years of experience with the full life-cycle of service-oriented architecture (SOA) including XML, SOAP, and WSDL technologies a plus.
- com Platform Developer Certification required.
- Knowledge of Apex development and Visualforce Page development, working knowledge of web services development using restAPI, SOAP services, etc. Working knowledge of SQL Server, Microsoft Access and other data management tools.
- Experience with Salesforce.com Lightning Experience a plus.
- Proficient in SQLs and DMLs with Microsoft SQL Server Databases.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].