|Location||Hamilton Township, NJ|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2019|
Salesforce Developer SME - Hamilton, NJ
Mason Frank has partnered with a Salesforce ISV Partner in sourcing for a Salesforce Developer.
This role will be pivotal in driving new product functionality and customer requested enhancements to the internal software, and contribute to the project management software for clients projects.
This is a full-time role based in Hamilton Township NJ with no travel requirements.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Implement new software features and client enhancements
- Architect, customize and configure new client implementations
- Perform unit and integration testing of code
- Work directly with customers to gather requirements and translate into system functionality
- Support existing functionality and address customer support needs
- Extensive experience with force.com development experience working with Apex classes, triggers, components, VisualForce pages, & SOQL.
- Experience with Lightning components required
- Strong JAVA background
- Experience with Scrum & Agile methodologies preferred
- Experience with Web Services Frameworks preferred
- Salesforce certifications preferred
- Superb Communications Skills
- Collaborative work environment, opportunity to transition into managerial role in a short period of time
- Opportunity to join an established team consisting of some of best Salesforce Developers and Architects in the tri-state area
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base + bonus
- Generous compensation benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, extensive PTO
PJ at 212-594-1495 and email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are