|Location||Fort Mill, SC|
|Date Posted||February 12, 2019|
POSITION SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE:
- Data modeling and access: relational and non-relational designs
- Business logic: object-oriented programming and common frameworks
- MicroServices architecture
- Writing and utilizing APIs / Action Layer / MVC
- Front-end development using HTML, CSS, and client-side scripting
- Salesforce.com Certifications (3 or more) including
- Service Cloud or Health Cloud
- Experience implementing Service Cloud enterprise integration architectures
- Experience designing Service Cloud integration solutions
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture components - CRM Service and/or Health Cloud
- Permission Sets and Salesforce security architecture
- Salesforce Visualforce, Apex, Angular, SOQL, SOSL
- Lighting Framework, Lightning Components, Lightning App Builder, Lightning Design System
- Salesforce Force.com application build
- Mulesoft integration with Salesforce
- Informatica integration with Salesforce
• Ability to define and communicate the “big picture” in terms of the solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Leads and/or participates in project planning processes.
• Develops work plans or reviews other work plan timelines and manages workflows to meet project timeframes.
• Responsible for identifying development tasks in support of project planning and estimation
• Contributes to strategic planning meetings and provides guidance and expertise on system options, risk, cost vs. benefits, and impacts on business processes and goals.
• Works closely with architects to assure all systems are in line with IT long-term strategy.
• Will directly lead the design and development of solutions associated with one or more applications.
• Will identify technical requirements.
• Will create functional and technical design specifications and assists in sizing technical requirements.
• Reviews and advises on technical and functional design specifications developed by junior levels.
• Leads project workstreams building application components
• Codes applications or enterprise wide software systems using a disciplined development process.
• Integrates solutions with other applications and platforms outside the framework.
• Reviews integration testing plans.
• Supports and/or executes testing efforts across the life cycle.
• Ensures the adherence to standards, policies and procedures.
• Reviews modules for quality assurance.
• Checks for compliance with all standards, policies and procedures.
• Develops convergence plans to meeting standards, as needed.
• May assist in defining development guidelines and standards.
• Performs code reviews.
• Contributes to and reviews deployment plans and may schedule the installation of new modules, upgrades and fixes to the production environment.
• Works with Release Management to ensure modules are production-ready.
• Create branching and merging strategies as needed.
• Validates deployment.
• Supports the ongoing maintenance of applications.
• Oversees and assists in production support.
• May troubleshoot existing information systems to identify errors or deficiencies and develops solutions
• Leads the technical evaluation and selection process for improving application performance by overseeing gap analysis studies, feasible alternative solutions, and recommending and/or approving the scope of modifications.
• Ensures all applications are documented according to standards.
• Promotes effective use of information technology by educating users on system functionality.
• Assists in the development of user guides and training documentation for systems.
• Evaluates new application packages and tools and performs research on best practices.
• Provides recommendations for the solutions.
• May prepare and present formal training to IT staff, as needed.
• Provides technical leadership, coaching and mentoring to team members.
• Provides technical guidance or system process expertise.
• Provides performance feedback to managers.
• Develops reports and presentations for senior management, as needed.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in Programming/Systems or Computer Science or other related field. Or equivalent work experience. Typically requires 8 or more years of application programming and analysis experience.
Has a broad level of understanding surrounding information systems and application architecture standards. Experience in leading projects. Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex problems or processes that span multiple business areas, identify and understand requirements and develop alternate solutions. Experience designing, developing and testing applications using proven or emerging technologies, in a variety of technologies and environments
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
• Advanced programming skills in several programming languages
• Advanced solution design and configuration skills with target application ecosystem
• Advanced understanding of relational database design and theory
• Ability to translate complicated business requirements into multiple solution options and explain the pros/cons of various approaches
• Advanced knowledge of Object-Orient Design Patterns and use cases for applying them
• Proficient communication skills and experience in mentoring/leading junior developers
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.