|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||October 11, 2018|
Genesis10 is seeking a Salesforce Developer for a direct hire position with a financial services client located in New York, NY. This position offer relocation assistance.
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to be part of our rapidly evolving technology environment.
You won't be in a cube, coding in a vacuum, but taking an active role in developing business technology tools. You will work as part of an agile team participating in analysis, design, development & implementation of applications, systems and processes that address business needs & are aligned to a multi-year roadmap.
Specifically aligned with CRM group you will focus on our salesforce features, including but not limited to Lightning, Org management and Admin configurations.
Developers are part of the wider Technology Team, and have a voice in contributing to the firm wide technology agenda, integrating best practices, technology standards and innovation across the entire team.
The right candidate would:
- Balance strong object oriented design and programming concepts with the ability to communicate clearly with both business and technology users
- Participate in the analysis of requirements and collaborate with team members to convert them into high-performing, scalable solutions
- Be able to develop in a variety of platforms, using the right tool for the right job all while leveraging industry & firm frameworks where appropriate
- Discuss and debate solutions, both process and technique – ask why things are done and challenge the status quo before executing
- Actively participate in the Agile process, following Scrum Methodology working in sprints on stories defined & prioritized by the product owners
- Voice opinions at all times, seeking ways of improving the process and their outcomes
- Have a strong sense of ownership, taking pride in their work & contribution to the team
- 3+ years' experience with SFDC development experience including Force.com, Apex, Visualforce and salesforce.com APIs (Enterprise, Partner, Metadata, Tooling API)
- Strong knowledge of SFDC configurations (Roles, Profiles, Validations rules, Workflows, Assignment rules, Approval processes, Reports/Dashboards, Access Control, Custom objects/fields)
- Advanced SFDC user/administrator skills (including using permissions, roles, profiles, queues, security setup, views, and page layouts)
- Strong knowledge of Visualforce (Page, Components, Controllers, Custom Components)
- Strong knowledge of Apex (Classes, Triggers, Batch processing, Web services and APIs, Test coverage classes, Deployment strategies)
- Integrate applications into SFDC using Canvas or iFrame
- In-depth understanding of the SFDC capabilities and constraints of SFDC CRM application Data model, Data Architecture, and Data Management
- Strong experience in with SFDC enterprise and partner WSDL for integrations with vendor packages and in-house systems
- Mobility experience and optimizing Salesforce to support both online and Mobile access
- Domain expertize – familiar with financial services, Asset Management a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability interact with all levels of Business users
- Capable of working independently as well as a team player
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools like Informatica
- Salesforce Force.com Administrator/Developer Certified preferred but not require
- Knowledge of SDLC processes and tools, Agile / iterative design & prototyping using agile methodologies
- Experience with Tableau or other comparable business intelligence software a plus
- Awareness of Lightning UI and Lightning Process builder a plus
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”