|Date Posted||July 6, 2019|
Salesforce Developer: Trenton N.J. (6 Month Contract)
Role: Salesforce Developer
Contract: 6 Month Contract
Location: Trenton, N.J.
A Salesforce developer is needed for a 6 month contract in Trenton, N.J. Salesforce Development will be responsible for designing and implementing complex Salesforce solutions-- including functional requirements, coding, support and agile team principles and leadership.
- Building and improving Salesforce Lightning implementations and various other systems.
- Field all technical requests, assess scope and prioritize action items for Senior Management Gathering business requirements to pass onto the technical team.
- Defining documents, maintain processes and oversight procedures.
- Assist in projects by coordinating business analysis and submitting necessary documentation.
- Must have a strong understanding of Lightning Experience
- Minimum 3 year experience as a developer
- Salesforce Developer CERT is a PLUS
If you are interested please contact me at 646-863-7448 or email me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.