|Date Posted||December 5, 2018|
The Salesforce Director is responsible for leading the Salesforce CRM platform by focusing on the technology and operations and ultimately the Salesforce Strategy. The Salesforce Director will collaborate with business stakeholders and the Transformation Management Office to set and execute on a strategic vision and roadmap for the organization, in alignment with other Technology teams and platforms. In addition, the role will act as a strategic thought partner and liaison between internal teams.
- Responsible and accountable for all Salesforce Administration, Development, and Operations.
- Oversee Enterprise Salesforce Availability, Security and Architecture and its alignment to the company Standards.
- Provide guidance to the team on Architecture and Solutions.
- Management of Salesforce Budget and License-Usage.
- Build and lead a high-performing team of Salesforce Managers, Administrators, BSA’s and Developers. Oversee Employee Development and Training.
- Drive strategic change in Salesforce across Business Units.
- Engage and participate in Salesforce CoE’s across the Enterprise.
- Develop Metrics and SLA’s to measure Salesforce Support, Usage and Success.
- Leverage business knowledge to understand strategic priorities while delivering Salesforce CRM solutions.
- Responsible for partnering with the Vendor Management Office to Manage the Salesforce Relationship.
- Engages Salesforce directly on behalf of the business to discuss the Salesforce Roadmap, overall health of the implementation, and request Salesforce strategy, direction, and resources as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- 10 years work experience within Information Technology.
- 7 years direct management/leadership experience, with a focus on coaching, training, and mentoring.
- Excellent knowledge of CRM concepts.
- Experience in Architecture and Solution Design.
- Experience in Change Management.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or Computer Science.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Experience working within the Financial Services Industry.
- Experience managing the roll-out out of enterprise-wide solutions.
- Office environment.
- Occasional travel.