|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||March 13, 2019|
Contract to Hire
We have a wonderful opportunity for a Salesforce Engineer with our leading client in NYC.
Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Engineer:
- Design, develop, and implement solutions utilizing the Salesforce platform
- Design, deliver, and support integrations with a range of internal systems
- Identify, utilize, and champion Salesforce configuration and development best practices
- Create apex classes, methods, and triggers to deliver required functionality
- Troubleshoot existing code to identify and resolve errors
Requirements of the Salesforce Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience; Salesforce certifications preferred
- Expert-level understanding of Salesforce platform and capabilities
- At least 3 years of experience as a developer or similar role
- Experience working on an Agile or Scrum team
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
- Clear and effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Effective task prioritization skills to meet deadlines
Keyword: Salesforce Engineer, Salesforce Certification, Platform Integration, Agile, Scrum
Job ID: 316938
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!