|Location||Evesham Township, NJ|
|Date Posted||January 19, 2020|
Our client is currently seeking a Salesforce Lighting Developer
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop strong understanding of the existing Salesforce implementations, integrations, ongoing projects, and the overall product roadmap.
- Define code review methodology, perform code reviews, and develop code standards.
- Develop code migration strategy and best practices.
- Convert requirements to user stories and provide work estimates.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and client to address technical design and functional gaps.
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using Salesforce’s Web Services API.
- Develop custom Salesforce solutions and reusable Lightning components.
- Provide technical walkthroughs.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience designing, and implementing custom solutions, including New Development, Integrations, Data Migration. The ideal candidate for this role has expert level knowledge across Salesforce’s Sales, Service, Community and Marketing Lightning platforms), API integrations, and are abreast of the newest technologies supplied by Salesforce itself
- Salesforce Apex and VisualForce development, with a strong interest to learn new languages and frameworks as needed.
- Follow Salesforce’ best practices and leverage available platform functionalities where possible.
- Can easily communicate your ideas through code, writing, presentations, demos, whiteboard sessions.
- Experienced in setting up integration processes via Salesforce.com Web Services OR MuleSoft API.