|Location||Ann Arbor, MI|
|Date Posted||December 6, 2018|
Salesforce Lightning Developer -130K-150K -Ann Arbor, MI
A Partner near Ann Arbor is seeking a Salesforce Lightning Developer who has 3+ years of experience coding Apex and Visualforce from scratch. The preferred candidate will be able to handle multiple projects at a time and make sure clients are satisfied. This candidate must be able to create technical modifications and specifications. Any experience working for a Partner in the past is a huge plus.
- 3+ years previous development (Apex/Visualforce) experience with Salesforce.com
- At least 1 year in SFDC consulting or experience at an enterprise level org
- Expert knowledge of SFDC best practice
- 3+ years SFDC 3rd party application exposure
- Knowledge of Source Control Environments such as git, svn, etc
- Strong understanding of development design patterns
- Demonstrative success with at least one large Salesforce.com integration project
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
- Experience building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud integration technologies, SOA
- Ability to work with SFDC programming and declarative experts - providing insight and solutions to each
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and verbal/written communication
- Experience working as part of an agile development team
- Certified Force.com Platform Developer I preferred
- Certified Force.com Platform Developer II is a big plus
- Advanced experience with SQL, Excel, MYSQL, or Oracle
- Experience with Sites, eSignature
- Experience with cloud or middleware and other enterprise integration technologies
The benefits of working for an established company that is rapidly expanding are unrivaled. Benefits include life/medical/dental insurance, 401k 5% matching, profit sharing and a rewarding company culture that fosters work life balance.
***Do not miss the opportunity to advance your career as Developer and take on a lead position! Send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call Brett at 212-594-1495 for more information on the role!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!