|Date Posted||June 3, 2020|
Ref ID: 03500-9502584003
Classification: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist
Compensation: $70000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Robert Half in OKC is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud domain expert! If you or someone you know is interested, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Performs marketing automation system administration, configuration, data migration, and integration duties as directed into Marketing Cloud
- Lead journey mapping workshops to allow stakeholder to enhance the patients’ digital experience through multi-channel journeys
- Configure/build/test journeys or automations based on proposed designs
- Proactively look for ways to maximize operational efficiencies by strategically leveraging Automation Studio for use cases like data imports, data extracts, recurring audience generation, marketing sends, etc.
- Document solutions and engineering flowcharts with great attention to detail.
- Serve as a point of contact for the stakeholders, marketing team and Product Owner for marketing automation and Salesforce
- Maintains a high-level understanding of business process and drivers
- Work with business owners and assist with identifying and discussing the options available to them to achieve their objectives
- Communicate with all stakeholders of the project(s). Ensuring that they are aware of status to timeline, scope and open risks/issues.
- Understand and map Business Processes & Challenges into our technical product suite, ensuring scalable, secure, comprehensive solution designs
- Create, manage and present an actionable BRD/FSD (Blueprints) that aligns to the as-is Salesforce Marketing Cloud solution, and overall system / integration environments at Salesforce
- Provide support for existing Marketing Cloud solution implementation, including troubleshooting / break fix activity
- Develop end user-based training material with the Learning Management team
- Identify project issues / risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve