|Date Posted||October 11, 2018|
Our client is looking for a Senior Salesforce Project Manager.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating multiple Salesforce Projects within the Commonwealth of Kentucky. This includes managing IT project activities within the constraints of human and financial resources and changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of projects that achieve the business objectives. Understanding of business strategies, working principally with IT and Cabinet senior management, to ensure solutions are in alignment with the long-term Salesforce Business & Architecture roadmaps.
- Works with key stakeholders (e.g. business, IT management, external vendors) to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives and deliverables.
- Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect projects working with the department, divisional management and sponsors to gain agreement for resolution.
- Measure performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
- Develops and executes a work plan obtaining authorized resources to ensure all activities are completed. Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
- Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Project Team, Department, and Divisional management. Makes recommendations based on current project status to resolve issues and manage risks. Manages a risk, mitigation plan.
- Coordinate resources to ensure project needs get addressed and effectively assign tasks and deliverables to team members based upon their abilities.
- Supervises, motivates and mentor cross-functional project team of business analysts, developers, testers and validation analysts.
- Ensures a smooth transition to Operational / Run support post application deployment.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Policies and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Computer Science or related discipline plus 6+ years experience in project management, business systems analysis, software development or deployment, with a minimum of 3 years' experience managing Salesforce projects. Total combined desired minimum of 7-10 years of experience.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce platform and/or Salesforce certifications is preferred.
- Hands on experience with Agile software development and implementation is required.
- PMP certified a plus.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.