|Date Posted||July 9, 2019|
SFDC-Business Operations Program Manager
Client is looking for talented, hardworking individual with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive delivery and customer success in our customer support operations through our Salesforce.com (SFDC) ecosystem. The SFDC ecosystem includes case management with time recording, knowledge management, customer satisfaction management (Qualtrics based), business intelligence (BI)/dashboarding and communities management (service portal). He/she will define business processes, related system capability specifications, their testing & implementations including operating metrics and related operational mechanisms.
The SFDC-Business Program Manager will lead the ongoing implementation of salesforce.com in existing and new areas working with our IT organization. He/she will be the user representative for requirements development, testing and implementation including user culture change and related change management. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the SFDC platform. The project manager will work closely with department heads, team, and subject matter experts to identify develop, deploy and manage SFDC business processes & related IT capabilities across different functional teams.
This role is part business project manager, part business analyst, part implementation manager, part trainer and part salesforce & business process evangelist. The SFDC-Business Program Manager will be responsible for day-to-day successful operational usage of our expanding Salesforce usage acting independently through high level direction.
As the SFDC-Business Operations Program Manager, a typical day might include:
- Writing business requirements for SFDC projects including software capability and implementation needs and specific step by step testing and implementation plans
- Understanding the pre-SFDC work method of the identified SFDC users. Identify barriers and motivators for them and plan the SFDC implementation. This includes process, steps, procedures and training appropriately for each set of users. Get buy-in and active support from SFDC user leadership.
- Performing group training, 1 on 1 coaching of SFDC users to ensure high quality cases are created in SFDC, answer any questions they have about SFDC functionality
- Tracking SFDC acceptance on the part of users and grow its usage from 0 to 70% using leadership appropriately. Building and track reward and recognition methods to grow usage.
- Ensuring IT understands the business requirements and translates them appropriately to technical requirements
- Setting up separate and collective governance processes with user and IT stakeholders as needed. Lead and sustain their effective implementation
- Working with IT to ensure each release sprint's schedule, quality, testing and implementation. Performing end user acceptance testing as appropriate.
- Working with stakeholders to plan changes and optimizations to the business processes that interact with the SFDC capabilities.
- Identifying and assisting IT with resolving system issues from a user perspective
This job will be for you if:
- You have at least 5 years-experience within the Salesforce ecosystem with 3 years in a business program management in a complex SFDC user environment
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes that include case management*, knowledge management*, customer satisfaction management*, case time recording*, service portal/community* creation, expansion & process maturity, business intelligence/dashboarding*capability creation and ongoing usage internally and externally.
- Strong capability in change management in SFDC implementation.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices, functionality and technology for the functions noted in this job description with an asterisk (*).
- Strong business process & related data/metrics management abilities
- You love building relationships and have a proven track record of using your incredible problem-solving and interpersonal skills to achieve success goals
- You have exceptional oral and written communication skills and a real strong desire to help & motivate users to meet SFDC usage goals.
- You are highly organized, hard-working and dedicated to meeting deadlines and have a positive attitude and are a natural culture changer.
You will be a fit if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced global environment
- You love working in an agile environment and continuously strive for improvement
- You take ownership of your work and are committed to making our customers successful
- Salesforce Implementation & Operationalization: 5 years at least
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.