|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||October 9, 2019|
Salesforce Project Manager- Los Angeles, CA. $120,000-$140,000
I am actively working with a Salesforce partner that is seeking a candidate with a proven Salesforce track record to join their team as a Salesforce Project Manager. If you are experienced in full life cycle implementations of Salesforce, have established leadership skills, and hold multiple Salesforce certifications, this is the position for you!
The Salesforce Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Supervising projects throughout the full-cycle implementation of Salesforce
- Working within several different business departments to ensure that Salesforce is functional with regard to business strategy
- Coordinating with both on- and off-shore development teams to ensure business requirements are executed proficiently
- Ensuring projects are completed in a timely manner
A qualified Salesforce Project Manager will:
- Have knowledge of Salesforce and be an expert in AGILE/SCRUM procedures
- Be a strong multi-tasker with both technical and communication skills who can interface with stakeholders
- Have proven experience leading development teams and implementation projects
- Hold current Salesforce certifications
Benefits of this opportunity:
- Salary: $120,000-$140,000
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Fully remote opportunity with no travel
To fast track your application, contact Cole by phone at (949) 688-2246 or by Email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Mason Frank International is the leading global provider of high-caliber permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals across all stages of the CRM lifecycle, from discovery to post-implementation. Since 2010 we've established an exceptional reputation for connecting top Salesforce professionals with first-rate opportunities in the market.