|Date Posted||January 19, 2020|
Our client is currently seeking a Salesforce Solutions Architect
The Judge Group is seeking a Salesforce.com Solutions Architect responsible for the design of Salesforce.com production environments. The Architect will ensure that development and configuration are consistent with the architectural standards, efficiency, and speed required by technical and business teams.
Job Responsibilities Evaluate functional and technical requirements on high impact and large complex projects that can span multiple software technologies.
Responsibility includes defining architectural approach and development methods, process engineering, code review, and product demonstrations.
Lead and mentor Developer resources to refine development skills and architectural thinking. Collaborate with other Architects to ensure enterprise standards
Job requirements: 8-10 + years of Salesforce Experience.
Salesforce.com experience is required
- Salesforce cloud environment;
- Building apps using Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud as well as Salesforce platform;
- Multiple complex deployments with at least 2+ years on the Force.com platform as a lead architect, implementing Salesforce applications;
- Object-oriented design patterns (OOAD) with knowledge of platform-specific design patterns and limits; Integration patterns and experience with integration on the Force.com platform and IPAAS; Data migration and common ETL tools (Informatica Cloud or Dell Boomi or Mulesoft); and Building healthcare applications, including understanding in multiple technology stacks and Salesforce. Design and build systems with quality for hospital systems and pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Demonstrated Experience In Leading Or Mentoring Others
- Communication skills with the ability to work with various business and IT areas Ability to collaborate with different business and IT areas at different levels of the organization
- All candidates MUST BE US CITIZENS