|Date Posted||June 3, 2020|
Salesforce Support Engineer | Hamilton, NJ | $70K
Founded in 1994, our company has operated for over 20 years as the pioneer, innovator and thought leader within the EQMS space, with its flagship TrackWise and TrackWise Digital solutions serving as the clear industry "gold standard". The company has global operations, serving a diverse and loyal customer base of over 400 companies across the pharma, medical device, consumer and manufacturing sectors in the US, Europe and Asia, including 44 of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies in the world and 13 of the top 15 global medical device companies. Come join our company and see what we are all about!
Job Duties / Responsibilities
Our Customer Support Engineers (CSE) help our customers by delivering remarkable customer support experiences across many channels - voice, email and the web. Our global web-based enterprise software platform allows our clients to successfully manage various quality aspects of their daily business operations.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or related major, or comparable education and work experience.
- Must have software technical support experience with a strong customer focus and working knowledge of relational database management software including Oracle and MS SQL, specifically SQL querying and navigating complex structures.
- This candidate has worked with Salesforce application software technical support experience with a strong customer focus.
- Experience with other tracking software systems, document management systems or other quality management software applications is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) allowing for the ability to interact with a diverse group of customers, developers, testers, administrators, and project teams.
- Strong investigation skills including problem solving techniques such as java code debugging.
- Exposure to various supporting software tools to aid in performance monitoring and error detection.
- Experience working and configuring application servers, such as Apache Tomcat and JBOSS.
- Cloud Support Experience in a fast paced, high demand environment.
- Salesforce Certification and/or SFDC Platform knowledge.
Ready to Apply?
Contact me for further information about this position. [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.