|Location||West McLean, VA|
|Date Posted||April 13, 2019|
Our client, a leading Big 4 Professional Services Firms, is look for a Tech Lead to join their team.
Salesforce Technical Lead
- Responsible for creating quality software applications.
- Understands and documents global, regional, and local business processes for a specific business area (e.g., finance, risk).
- Knowledgeable of, configures and/or develops systems to support initial implementations and subsequent process optimization efforts.
- Works with IT team members to maintain solutions and ensure systems meet the needs of the global organization in terms of functionality and quality.
- Provides support to business associates on systems use as needed.
- Has a thorough understanding of the database schemes used by our Clients systems, the relationships between systems, and underlying data flows.
- Must have experience with database applications .
- Must have specific experience with SalesForce.com and product suite .
Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) in computer science, information technology or a related discipline, preferred but not required.
Bachelor’s degree - preferred in Computer Science or related field, but not required
Graduate degree preferred (or equivalent qualification)
5+ years’ experience in software development life cycle
5+ year experience in SalesForce development and configuration
- SalesForce Administrator certification
- Second SalesForce certification
- Certification in at least one of following domains: Admin, development and experience with risk, legal, financial, or healthcare systems.
- Must be a team player as demonstrated through a customer qualification of a large scale/enterprise implementation with multiple work streams.
- Experience working with external virtual global teams and the flexibility to work across the various time zones.