|Date Posted||March 13, 2019|
The architect would report directly to the CTO in our Philadelphia, PA office and work to develop custom integrations within the Salesforce platform. There would be remote flexibility available for the right candidate, and my client is looking to bring someone on immediately. This opportunity would suit a certified Salesforce Lead Developer / Technical Architect looking to further expand their reach within the Salesforce ecosystem.
Location: Philadelphia, PA or Remote
- 6 years Salesforce Developer experience
- 4 years Salesforce Technical Architecture Experience
- 6 years Salesforce Experience
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment
- Exceptional knowledge of object-oriented concepts and development experience with design patterns including MVC and MVC framework (ex. Ruby on Rails, Struts)
- Prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc)
- Experience with relational databases, including work with SOQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS.
- Knowledge of Agile development practices
Please send resumes or email me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] if interested!