|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
Salesforce Technical Architect - East Valley AZ - up to $180K
A Salesforce Silver Partner based out of the East Valley, AZ is actively seeking a Salesforce Architect to play a key role in a number of projects the firm has recently won. We are looking for someone with a great track record for completing technically complex Salesforce projects on-time, working in a team environment, and constantly striving to do better.
- Work with clients to identify what they need their Salesforce instance to accomplish
- Design technical solutions, and implement those solutions for the client
- Work in a team environment to ensure that the best ideas are put forward
- A minimum of 4 years Salesforce Development experience
- A minimum of 2 years Salesforce Technical Architect experience
- Lightning Component experience
- Experience with Marketing Cloud a huge plus
- Experience with Health Cloud a huge plus
- Salesforce Certifications highly preferred
- Great communication skills / experience client facing
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
This lucrative opportunity will not be available for long so apply ASAP. This company is looking to have someone on board in the next two weeks, so interviews are actively taking place. If qualified and interested, submit your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call Dan at (415) 967-7641 to learn more.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America and Canada. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers specifically in Arizona, and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available, I can be contacted at 267-233-6490. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.