|Date Posted||November 29, 2020|
Auto req ID: 219255BR
Salesforce Technical Lead:
The purpose of the Salesforce Technical Lead is to provide a technical solution for the Salesforce implementation as part of the FLNA Sales Transformation program.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, MIS, Business, or similar field.
- 8+ years of software development industry experience with hands-on programming knowledge
- 2+ years Salesforce.com experience as a Salesforce administrator or developer; security model, standard objects, reports/dashboards, data management and sandbox environments
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Process Builders, Workflows, Force.com, integration technologies (SOAP or REST)
- Has been in a technical architect role where technical diagrams or program flows are work products
- Experience in Salesforce best practices
- Certified in Platform Developer1 and System architect certification preferred
- Hands-on experience in Apex Classes (Synchronous and Asynchronous Apex), Triggers and Visual Force Pages.
- Extensive experience in Implementing Declarative Salesforce Items – Profiles, Roles, Security Model, Process Builder, Flows, Approval Processes, Workflows, Validation Rules
- Having good knowledge in implementing and using Force.com security and sharing model
- Experience working with VS Code, Force.com IDE, TFS, Version one & Data Loader
- Experience in deploying the source code and configurations across the salesforce environments using Changesets, Workbench tool, Continuous integration and Continuous deployment tools. Salesforce DX experience.
- Experienced in implementing various Apex DML operations, SOSL and SOQL query using Salesforce workbench.
- Sales Cloud, Field Service Lightning knowledge and certification a plus
- Ability to lead a team of Developers onsite and/or Offshore
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Please view ourPay Transparency Statement