|Location||MIDDLE CITY WEST, PA|
|Date Posted||March 15, 2019|
Develop Salesforce solutions to assist the team in our Classy and Marketing Cloud implementations.
We expect this contractor to create a Salesforce portal for users to update data inaccuracies and add proper coding to records that come from Classy forms. Additionally, we will need the contractor to create solutions that collect data from Marketing Cloud and make them actionable for users in our current Salesforce org.
Seeking a Salesforce Technical Contractor with Marketing Cloud and Classy experience to assist in integrating Marketing Cloud, Classy and our Sales Cloud environment.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in Salesforce.com application and the Salesforce Non-Profit Success Pack. Additionally, the candidate should have the ability to uncover business requirements, develop a technical strategy and be able to create and effectively demonstrate technical solutions that address the team's requirements.
1) Meet with team to analyze their work practices and understand the nature of their businesses to properly define needs and customize solutions in Salesforce.
2) Develop Salesforce solutions so that the Development team can effectively use Classy data points within the Salesforce org.
3) Create solution to allow users to view data from Cloud based applications (Classy, Drupal, etc.) and have ability to update data inaccuracies.
4) Assist with creating solutions to collect data from Marketing Cloud and making them actionable for users in current Salesforce org.
5) Make recommendations based on this analysis estimate work effort, project scope, set realistic schedules and build proper communication plans with team.
Maintain effective client relations by delivering timely and relevant information with the utmost concern for stakeholder and project impact Skills:
Experience integrating 3rd party applications (Service and Sales Cloud)
4+ years of experience working in Salesforce UI Lightening with full lifecycle implementation.
Possess excellent software architecture, design and problem solving skills.
Ability to work effectively with other Salesforce developers, cross-functional teams and business partners to develop high-quality applications.
Experience developing mission critical applications in agile environment.
Minimum of 4 years of experience developing Salesforce customizations
Minimum of 4 years of exposure to integrations, developing and executing data migrations.
Minimum of 2 years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Minimum of 2 years of experience with Classy Platform.
Additional Technical Requirements: Experience with Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Classy, Access, Excel
Preferred Education: Bachelors
Experience working in a non-profit environment and general understanding of the non-profit data structure.
Proven excellent analytical and organizational skills.
Must maintain and exhibit the highest standards of ethical conduct.
Experience in building custom applications using APEX, Lightning and UI related coding technologies
Experience in a busy, high-volume Development office preferred.
Well-rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a CRM or Digital Marketing engagement.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Combination of business analysis and technology implementation experience.