|Date Posted||January 20, 2021|
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Country: United States
Location: Springfield, OH, US
Employment type: Undefined term
Country: United States (US)
Location: Springfield, Ohio (US-OH)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Position Title: Schedule Coordinator
Reports To: Schedule Manager
Konecranes is seeking an individual with exceptional customer service skills to join our team as a Service Schedule Coordinator. In this role, you will be overseeing service delivery in your assigned area. You will responsible for scheduling and dispatching service technicians and ensuring timely repair and upgrades of customer equipment. If you are a dynamic and resourceful individual, come start your journey with Konecranes!
- Manage the schedule of service work for assigned customers and field operatives.
- Maintain Planning Board in Siebel to ensure all internal stakeholders can view updated schedule. Proactively communicate with field operatives and local management when needed.
- Track and receive materials required to complete service. Arrange for necessary rental equipment, as well as subcontracted when needed.
- Communicate with customers and internal stakeholders throughout projects when needed.
- Arrange sub-contracted services and equipment, including rentals.
- Open service requests and schedule field operatives to respond to emergency breakdowns.
- Review invoicing details of completed work before moving forward with the invoicing process.
- Gain a general understanding of the contents of all OSHA, ANSI, CMAA, HMI, NEC and other codes or regulations pertaining to the crane/hoist industry. Refresh and update knowledge periodically.
- Follow and assist in the enforcement of all safety rules and procedures including those established by the customer.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred, prior equivalent experience and training will be considered.
Experience: Must be customer-oriented, have well-developed interpersonal, communication, organizational and PC skills and be able to prioritize tasks. Comfortable in an industrial environment. Willing to take on new and challenging tasks. Willingness to work overtime or additional hours as needed.
Other Requirements: Occasional travel required, possibly overnight. Must have a take charge attitude, be decisive and possess a high level of responsibility. Must be comfortable in a fast pace, growth-oriented environment.
*KC #monus #cbus #nxt
Konecranes, Inc. and its affiliates will not accept resumes from external recruiters or agencies without a Service Agreement and Agency Portal submission. Any resumes sent without a Service Agreement and Agency Portal submission with Konecranes, Inc. are void of any fees and free for internal use. Applicable Konecranes data protection obligations are the responsibility of the agency.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 18,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. .