|Date Posted||October 24, 2020|
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Federal Advisory practice.
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of Information Technology (IT) audit engagements, including system development, package implementation, SSAE 18 readiness assessments, and/or platform reviews for U.S. Federal government clients
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle
- Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients
- Supervise associates and interns on engagements
- Serve as a liaison between clients and upper management
- A minimum of three years of experience in any of the following areas: internal or external IT audit, risk assessment, business process reengineering, Enterprise Resource Planning packages (SAP, Oracle Financials, Hyperion, and Cognos), and Customer Relationship Management packages (Siebel, IT security, project management, IT outsourcing or off shoring, and/or IT strategy); U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
- Strong leadership and communication skills, technical knowledge, and the ability to write at a publication quality level in order to communicate findings and recommendations to the client's senior management team
- Ability to travel as required to support firm engagements
- U.S. citizenship required and an active U.S. Federal government TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The <a href=" assets.kpmg.com/content/dam/kpmg/us/pdf/2018/09/eeo.pdf">attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.