|Date Posted||November 20, 2020|
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The Salesforce Data Operations Analyst is a capable technologist and primary liaison between the global business functions and the Salesforce IT team. This role applies Salesforce administration, data governance standards and business knowledge to formulate viable solutions for the maintenance and improvement of data maintained across the Commercial Systems business applications. As a Data Operations Analyst within the Commercial Systems Operations function at Ansys, you will be intimately familiar with the Ansys business model, data domains and the customer journey. This role will help establish the foundational, maintain and reinforce policies and procedures and data creation, maintenance and archival of customer data at Ansys.
- Performs day-to-day data quality reviews and reconciles records to ensure data quality is aligned with data standards
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles inconsistency, and breaks down high-level information into details
- Facilitates the development of business requirements by acting as a liaison between business stakeholders and delivery teams; makes recommendations to solve business problems and meet business requirements
- Develops profiling and data quality rules execution capabilities
- Manages and monitors the data quality dashboards; communicates key findings to business stakeholders
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable data privacy regulations and policies.
- Takes accountability for setting documentation and enforcing policies and procedures that track and ensure high data quality is created and management in alignment with business needs.
- Develops and performs system testing
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of business systems administration customer data management
- 3 years managing quality of Salesforce customer data and maintaining lead, account and contact records
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce record management and data quality tools (i.e. deduplication, enrichment, standardization and archival capabilities)
- Experience with enterprise source systems and of systems that consume master and reference data, including CRM, MDM, ERP and Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence (i.e. Salesforce, Siebel, Oracle, Stibo, Snowflake, etc.)
- Experience developing and maintaining data dictionary, data catalog, and business glossary
- Outstanding business engagement and communications skill to influence stakeholders in business decision making
- Ability to take on a variety of functional roles including trainer, QA tester and production support as needed to ensure product success
- Excellent project management, process improvement, and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong time management, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task across concurrent projects is essential
- Self-directed and work in a team environment as well as independently, with minimal supervision
- Ability to thrive in a demanding environment while prioritizing multiple tasks among cross-functional teams
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Data analysis acumen
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with application lifecycle managements tools (TFS, Jira, etc.)
- Knowledge of master data initiatives and core data management strategies and best practices
- Experience building and facilitating training and adoption programs for Salesforce users
- Ability to work across various levels of the organization, while building trust and fostering collaboration
- Comfortable working through ambiguity and uncertainty in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and organization and project management skills
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products, including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs - guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Ansys, it's about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It's about the "what's next" as much as the "mission accomplished". It's about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
Nearest Major Market: Pittsburgh