|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||June 4, 2020|
Products and Technology
For this position we are looking for an experience manager who will be responsible for managing a charter of building world class Identity Lifecycle Managementâs workflow experiences with the support of dynamic and highly motivated Individual Contributors. As a manager you will be expected to:
* Deliver on the vision of highly compliant Identity Lifecycle management workflow experiences
* Manage a team of highly motivated individual contributors with various skill sets.
* Contribute technically in designing and architecting solutions.
* Experience in Apex/Lightning and good understanding of our Salesforce platform (if possible certification).
* Experience building large scale distributed systems, especially in cloud environments
* Familiar with public cloud services with AWS and Google Cloud Platform AzureÂ
* Java, Go, Python, C/C++
* Have excellent communication skills to work in complex team environments, establishing various partnership and deliver under pressure and dependency constraints.
* Champion best coding and security practices in the team and lead by example.Â
* Establish healthy agile practices (be experienced scrum master).
* Showcased extreme sense of service ownership, helping build reliable/self-healing services.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please contact the Salesforce.com Recruiting Department.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.