|Date Posted||November 28, 2020|
Supervise and direct all aspects of Lennar System’s Product Owners and Support Team for Salesforce Tier II and III. This includes working directly with all Product Owners, Support Team and Lennar Development teams to prioritize requested system enhancements and changes. Working with team to decide what priority each request is to be given and then communicate with upper management this information, so management can determine work priority for requested changes. Salesforce Support is responsible for responding to over 50,000 tickets per year in support Salesforce users for Marketing, Sales and Customer Care.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive a strategic emphasis on an end to end Customer experience to ensure a seamless experience for our Lennar Homeowners. This will include working with other teams within IT as well as other departments across the organization
- Develop and implement a plan to evaluate each division’s usage of the Lennar approved Sales, Marketing and Customer Care systems.
- The plan shall include an analysis of data currently contained and available in each Lennar approved system. (i.e. daily log in, data input correctness, etc.)
- Collect enhancements requests, defect, process changes, etc related to technology solutions via in person discussions, webinars, phone calls and surveys
- Develop evaluation criteria, to properly communicate the analysis of systems data and feedback from end users
- Ensure end user efficiency and simplification is a core tenant in design of processes and system enhancements in our Salesforce application.
- Understand all aspects of homebuilding including but not limited to sales, customer care, construction, finance, data analysis from a Corporate, Regional and Divisional viewpoint
- Work to align backlogs for all products being overseen by the Product Owner team
- Work closely with development teams to ensure they are being taught the business functions their development is supporting
- Product Owner need to communicate any changes required in systems. When developed, test all new changes before deploying them
- Coordinate regular calls with Divisions to understand any challenges that they may be working through
- Seeks out industry trends and organizational knowledge to understand alternative approaches/solution
- Analyze support ticket submissions for trends where system may need to be updated or training opportunities
- Manages up to 6 manager-level direct reports. Develops and mentors team to increase leadership, consulting, technical and customer service skills
- Other job duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Construction, MIS or other relevant area) or certification required
- 10+ years of experience managing multiple direct reports
- 5+ years of experience in construction industry desired
- A passion for improving processes and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and demonstrable project management accomplishments.
- Proven ability to think strategically, lead people, and drive change in an organization working at senior levels across functions and able to articulate and execute a cohesive strategy that enables the company to scale
- Proven attention to detail while meeting multiple deadlines and working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Software Development Life Cycle methodologies, including defining requirements, system design and quality assurance desired
- Expertise in business process design and documentation methodologies and design and production of quality deliverables, process and use-case modeling, and business case development
- Team player with strong work ethic and
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Senior Manager - Salesforce Product and Support to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
- Travel 50% of the time to Divisions within the Lennar family
- Interact well with co-workers
- May be required to cross train for position(s) within the team organizational structure from time to time, as required by the Leadership Team
- Comply with and implement company policies and procedures
- Accept constructive critiscm
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.