|Date Posted||August 2, 2020|
Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the public and commercial markets. We guide our clients forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your professional skills along the journey. Join us at Guidehouse.
- The System Architect improves business processes and efficiency by developing ERP strategies; engineering, re-engineering, and implementing business, operations, and PeopleSoft systems; ensuring horizontal and vertical integration across the comprehensive solution; validating system performance.
- The System Architect is responsible for developing, communicating, maintaining, and enforcing the overall architecture of the PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM), Enterprise Learning Management (ELM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Portal, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) and analytics, and data archiving environments, including business processes, applications, data, Third Party Products and technical infrastructure.
- The System Architect will be expected to understand all solution components and how they inter-operate to support business processes and management information needs.
- The System Architect shall be responsible for interface and integration strategies with external systems and processes, including determining, understanding, and maintaining business requirements for those interactions. The System Architect shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with external requirements.
Qualifications – Required
- A minimum of an active Interim Secret clearance or above
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or information systems, or relevant technical field
- Minimum 10 years direct experience of deploying and sustaining ERP systems.
- This position requires an individual with Senior PeopleSoft Engineer/Architect skills, application knowledge, and business experience to lead the delivery of quality applications in the expanding HCM, ELM, CRM, Portal, OBIEE/Analytics and Archiving environments, with the ability and desire to lead technical solutions, and collaborate closely with the senior PeopleSoft consultants/team members to enhance the PeopleSoft capabilities.
- Ability to communicate and interact with executive level clients
- Demonstrated PeopleSoft ERP functional/technical implementation expertise in a large, complex environment
- Demonstrated expertise of PeopleSoft development tools, integration methods and related technologies.
- Demonstrated systems integration expertise leveraging and integrating multiple Oracle applications (e.g., ERP (PSFT), GRC, OAM, OIM, Golden Gate, OBIEE)
- Demonstrated expertise providing technical guidance and leadership to implement information technology solutions that efficiently meet user requirements, are maintainable, and consider future product and market direction.
Qualifications – Desired
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
- Master's degree in computer science, or information systems, or relevant technical field
- Active Secret clearance
- Experience in DoD environments, specifically Army
- Demonstrated expertise providing technical leadership that resulted in successful implementation (s).
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program