|Date Posted||July 19, 2019|
Job Type: Senior Salesforce Administrator - Anaheim, California - $75/hr (W2 & Corp to Corp)
Job Description: Seeking an experienced Sr. Salesforce Administrator to join our Information Technology team in Anaheim, Ca. Experience in coding using APEX highly desired. The project consists of the full development and deployment of a new system in a large financial service company. Our teams are looking for creative individuals, that can handle a fast paced environment. You will be designing and implementing salesforce into the organization from a previous legacy system. If you are a Salesforce professional looking to progress your career into a higher role, this is the opportunity for you.
- Perform development tasks, testing and release packaging, validation
- Coordinate and support third party Apps (Conga, DocuSign, etc.) integration and upgrades
- Collaborate with various internal business departments to ensure it supports internal needs
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, analytic snapshots and support
- Monitor user adoption and provide training
- Manage accounts and profiles within Salesforce.
- Develop and maintain validation rules and custom workflow.
- Ability to multi-task with various assignments.
- Intermediate experience using Apex, Visualforce, Force.com, and third party integrations
- Possess both technical and functional skills
- Product design, integrated testing, migrations and implementation/release processes experience
- Proficient with Salesforce Lightning Service Cloud Unlimited, In-Box, Partner Communities.
- Knowledge of MSSQL, EXCEL, JSON, ETL, APIs & Connectors to Salesforce
- Knowledge of Web Services, testing tools and environments, release processes and management
- Experience with BitBucket, Jira, preferred; Gitlab, TFS, etc.
- Familiarity with direct marketing strategy, analytics, database structures is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent working experience
Send your resume to Ronnie at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 949 688 2217 (ext 2217).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce developer / Salesforce.com / CRM / IT