|Date Posted||April 13, 2019|
Senior Business Analyst / Administrator
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
Our client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst / Administrator within the Energy Sector to help them with implementing the Salesforce CRM tool and functionally overseeing it. This department develops, manages, and supports cyber and physical security initiatives for the protection of the entire power grid. This is a functional, not technical, position working closely with different team members to improve processes and leverage automation to improve efficiency and functionality.
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years' of experience in Salesforce administration and program management
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce architecture
- Demonstrated ability to translate business needs into custom business solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- A passion for the Salesforce platform and a 'can-do' collaborative attitude
- A deep understanding of the capabilities of the Salesforce platform
- Integration experience with third party applications with Salesforce such as CVENT, Outlook, WebEx, ReadyTalk, Content Management Systems, data warehouses and data lakes, etc.
- Exceptional operational skills and a strategic focus on how the Salesforce CRM can enhance the departments overall member engagement experience
- Salesforce Certifications are preferred, but not required
Benefits: Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: competitive compensation, medical, dental, 401K and much, much more!
Keywords: Salesforce, CRM, Salesforce Platform, Third Party Applications, Cyber Security