|Date Posted||December 7, 2019|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Salesforce Developer in Scottsdale, Arizona (AZ).
The Salesforce Developer is a hands-on professional responsible for systems analysis, design, architecture, development, testing, implementation, documentation, and support of technical solutions within Salesforce and ancillary business applications. The primary focus for this role will involve taking business and functional requirements from concept and development through to deployment to the production environment. The ideal candidate has strong experience working within an agile development environment and experience in standard project methodologies. The Salesforce Developer collaborates with business analysts and business leads to design and develop business solutions supporting the finance, operations, sales, customer service, call center, and construction business processes.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Understand user stories and build technical requirements from which to develop
- Maintain a clear history of code through the use of source control tools
- Building scalable solutions and 'smart' code that can be reused in the future
- Self-manage and or vendor manage deliver on multiple projects simultaneously
- Configure and maintain user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs
- Support the first and second line support teams to resolve challenging escalated issues
- Create proof of concept (POC) solutions
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; Reviewing professional publications; Establishing personal networks; Benchmarking current practices; Participating in professional societies