|Date Posted||January 18, 2020|
Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Salesforce Solution Architect in Charlotte, North Carolina (NC).
The Senior Salesforce Developer is a key member of the Sales Integration Solutions team, responsible for delivering innovative SaaS technology solutions by analyzing business needs and developing solutions on the Salesforce.com platform. Sales Integration Solutions will work on a range of data and technology projects that focus on the Salesforce.com platform. The Senior Salesforce Developer will also work on highly visible roadmap programs and acquisition integration projects as a lead technical developer and will work closely with product owners, solution architects, testers and DevOps engineers.
- Analyze and translate business requirements into functional and technical designs for the Salesforce platform
- Develop components on the Salesforce platform both point-and-click and customizations on Lightning and Lightning components (Java-script and HTML), Apex, Visual Force, API, Force.com and workflows on force.com
- Apply technical expertise across the project lifecycle, from leading user story points estimation to the design, build, test, and deployment of solutions using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Build configurations and customizations on Salesforce, FinancialForce, and Apttus Configure Price Quote (CPQ) and Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) components
- Analyze complex systems integrations, data models, and workflows to troubleshoot and isolate system issues
- Develop proof of concepts (POC) on Salesforce, Apttus, and other AppEx components and connectors
- Perform technical fit/gap analysis on the Salesforce platform to support new initiatives and products
- Review code, lead refactoring activities, and provide guidance to vendors and other developers