|Date Posted||November 24, 2020|
Sinclair has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Development Lead. We are searching for a creative individual with an understanding that development is an iterative process and enjoys the challenge of managing the creation and support of complex integration processes.
The enterprise systems that the position will be exposed to range from large ERP databases and highly transactional sales systems to data warehousing and reporting systems, each with many integrations and dependencies. These systems support both our business and media operations and service thousands of internal and external customers.
- Lead a team of Designers/Developers, DBAs, and Report developers to support integrations and workflows across the enterprise
- Manage and maintain the data integration roadmap by staying abreast of projects coming through Sinclair’s demand management process and prioritizing requested enhancements.
- Led team of developers to build, maintain and enhance integrations between our enterprise applications and partner systems using Dell Boomi, Oracle SOA Cloud, and Oracle Integration Cloud platforms.
- Led team of developers to build, maintain, and enhance workflows on an enterprise BPA platform.
- Manage Data Management solution and enhance data management cleansing, linking, and governance, and automated updates to source and destination systems using MDM and RPA solutions
- Maintain documentation on integration and workflow design, possibly including relationship diagrams, package documentation, and maintenance manuals.
- Manage after-hours monitoring of managed systems and emergency problem resolution
- 5+ years of experience with enterprise integration tools, enterprise workflow tools, application integration development, or design experience.
- Experience with Oracle SOA and Oracle OIC platform.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, and have proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes.
- Having experience with any of the following technologies would support your success in working with our platform:
- SQL and XML technologies
- SOAP/REST and HTTP
- Basic scripting experience
- Java platform knowledge
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems and SaaS using industry-standard environments including XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, and ASP.
- Linux/Unix skills a plus
- Familiarity with visual-based integration middleware platforms
- Database skills including SQL, data modeling, and databases (e.g. MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle)
- Messaging skills including JMS (e.g. ActiveMQ, MQSeries, OracleAQ)
- Experience with enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including ESB, MOM, JMS, SOAP/REST web services, databases, ETL.
- Practical experience implementing service-oriented architecture design and enabling technologies including messaging, XML, JSON, web services, and HTTP.
- Experience with Cloud and Software-as-a-Service paradigm and enabling technologies.
- General knowledge of common business systems (CRM, SFA, ERP) and processes (lead to cash, requisitions, order management, etc.).
- General knowledge of key application infrastructure components such as VMware, storage (NAS, SAN, SMB), Java JVM, networking (firewall, load balancing, proxies).
- Technical and/or functional experience using or integrating with common business applications such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Taleo, Workday, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, SuccessFactors, etc.
- Knowledge of SAS MDM, Process Cloud Services (PCS), and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Azure DevOps experience preferred.
- Ability to articulate technical concepts and considerations to audiences from developers to executives.
- Excellent analytical and procedural thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Quick to embrace new technologies and able to self-teach.
- Experience managing technical resources
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.