We have an opening for a Senior Software Engineer in our Los Angeles office.
The Senior Software Engineer is a key member of our Product Delivery team and will be responsible for creating and maintaining high performing custom solutions on the Salesforce platform. The Senior Software Engineer must have a get-up-and-go attitude with strong interpersonal & communication skills.
Everyday can vary for the Senior Software Engineer as their role and project may differ.
The day to day operations will typically include:
- Meet with clients and senior analysts to gather business requirements;
- Develop custom and out of the box solutions using Salesforce functionality (APEX, SOQL, Lightning Components, Einstein Analytics, etc.);
- Participate in complete development process from requirement analysis to deployment. Additionally, provide technical documents for reference/maintenance;
- Collaborate with team for code review and unit testing; and
- Support post deployment activities including knowledge transfer, process documentation and application bug fixes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on the Salesforce Lightning Platform including Process Builder, Workflows, Lightning App Builder, etc.;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Salesforce Development including Lightning Components, APEX, SOQL, and SOSL;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Einstein Analytics;
- Working knowledge of development tools including APEX Data loader or Workbench;
- Should be comfortable working in Agile – user stories, features, story points, etc.;
- Basic understanding of Jira/Confluence;
- Basic understanding of TFS/Git hub;
- Working knowledge of deployment process and tools;
- Working towards or actively holding the Salesforce Administrator Certification; and
- Working towards or actively holding the Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification.