|Date Posted||January 14, 2021|
Siebel Administration & DevOps Job Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Siebel Administration & DevOps for an opportunity with a client in Charlotte, North Carolina. The candidate should be able to perform Siebel upgrade 20.x application install, code migration, upgrade and production support.
- In-depth knowledge & understanding of Siebel Server Architecture. Hands on implementation experience in Siebel IP 2017 is must for this position
- Hands-on knowledge in Siebel Administration and Architecture
- Experience in Siebel Server Installations (with multi-server environments) Upgrade on Linux environments
- Experience in setting up heterogeneous environments - Must be experienced in Siebel Upgrade activities including full and IRM upgrades for OpenUI applications
- Experience on upgrade to IP17/ IP18 is desired. Good in troubleshooting / resolution of issues related to Siebel Administration / Architecture / Upgrade
- Working experience in IP15 / IP16 / IP17 / IP18 versions of Siebel
- Working experience in Linux, Apache & Oracle DB
- Must have skills in Network protocols, Big IP based load balancing & Siebel Native load balancing
- Knowledge on SSO / ADSI setup and integration with Siebel
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Preferably in East Coast Time Zone
- Knowledge on JMS / MQ queue setup and integration with Siebel.
- Knowledge on HTML, Java, CSS & Web Template changes.
- Must Have Skills Siebel Workflow, Assignment Manager, EAI & Siebel Tools Configuration
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.