|Location||Annapolis Junction, MD|
|Date Posted||February 14, 2020|
Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
* Employment is contingent upon contract award *
The Siebel/Oracle backend Developer participates in agile teams developing custom software solutions for mission-critical security systems.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or additional experience in lieu of degree
- At least 5 years of related experience with 2 years of experience developing and/or supporting Siebel CRM applications
- Experience in supporting development and maintenance of Siebel workflows and using integration based capabilities using Siebel EAI
- Experience implementing Siebel workflows with external services made available via microservices (for example: external payment service provided by pay.gov)
- Experience configuring business rules in Oracle Policy Automation (OPA) and integrating with Siebel Application workflows
- Oracle/Siebel certification preferred
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.