|Location||Annapolis Junction, MD|
|Date Posted||February 14, 2020|
- * Employment is contingent upon contract award *
The Siebel/Oracle frontend Developer participates in agile teams developing custom software solutions for mission-critical security systems.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or additional experience in lieu of degree
- At least 5 years of related experience with 2 years of experience developing and/or supporting Siebel CRM applications
- Experience in configuring and customizing Siebel repository for employee and external facing applications
- Knowledge and hands-on experience developing HTML5 based user interfaces (e.g. Angular JS) using Siebel OpenUI framework and Siebel Tools or other popular UI editors
- Ability to configure out of the box Oracle BI Publisher report templates as well as develop new reports to extract and display data from Siebel databases
- Experience working in agile development environments and using engineering tools that support agile development (especially SAFe such as JIRA/Confluence Rally VersionOne)
- Oracle/Siebel certification preferred
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.