|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||November 27, 2020|
Henry Schein One delivers connected dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help practices improve every aspect of practice management and grow profits. Our platform for integrated applications lets dental technology connect, share data and automate more tasks, creating a new digital workflow that helps teams work smarter and more efficiently. Our advanced integration improves each stage of the patient experience – from first contact and scheduling, to delivery of treatment and recurring care. Henry Schein One unifies market-leading software, web tools, support, and patient services into the one platform that is a standard for connecting all practice dental technology.
This position is responsible for providing training and implementation of the suite of HSPS eServices to new or existing customers. Ensure timely and effective customer service expectations are met and/or exceeded at all times. Work toward and assist in the achievement of individual, team, and department goals.
- Facilitate remote training calls with new and existing customers on eight different training sessions using a standardized curriculum agenda
- Instruct offices using prepared curriculum on each topic
- Provide post training session documentation on related topics
- Maintain updated calendar
- Schedule follow up sessions or webinars with customers as needed
- Provide email communication to offices and other team members as required
- Attend and participate in weekly team meetings
- Document sessions within HSPS Siebel CRM system
- Work on several different software platforms to retrieve customer data for monitoring
- Maintain an average of 75% of work time on phone with customers
- Work with Implementation team members to coordinate Core and eServices training sessions
- Work with Support team members to resolve technical issues for customers
- Communicate with eServices Team Leader on complex technical issues for customers
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required
FULL-TIME BENEFITS AVAILABLE:
- Earn generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Seven Company Paid holidays
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with competitive company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: www.henryschein.com/careers.