|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||October 9, 2019|
Title: Technical/Integration Architect
Location: 100% Remote (Anywhere from USA)
Duration: Fulltime Permanent
• As a Professional Services Technical/Integration Architect you will be responsible for defining business requirements, solution architecture, and assisting with organizing the Client implementation effort.
• You may also act as a Subject Matter Expert providing customization, development, and integration support for Client Projects.
• You must be a driven individual who has worked as a Solution Architect, Technical Lead, or Senior Developer.
• You must love learning new things and assimilating new technologies into your solutions.
• Our success depends on you thinking creatively, owning projects and building client relationships.
The role may require up to 35% travel.
• A good indicator of success for Technical/Integration Architects is that your friends find you a bit too analytical.
• You must be curious, able to tease information from people and willing to determine a solution from several possible alternatives.
• You’ll need the verbal and written dexterity to describe your ideas to both geeks and Luddites.
• Deliver full lifecycle Client implementations from inception to roll-out with the ability to lead and manage developers (internal, partner, and clients) while being ready to roll-up your sleeves and be hands on when necessary
• Work with client business users and IT executives to identify and define the business, technical solution, and integration architectures to fulfill the client’s business needs.
• Define solutions leveraging configuration, customization, and integration, as required, to meet documented client requirements
• Responsible for end-to-end integration design between Client, ERP and other cloud vendors or applications.
• Support clients and internal consultants with master data management best practices.
• Support clients with integrations using common middleware tools and standard SFDC components.
• Develop documentation supporting technical design of the client implementation – Technical Design Documents, Integration Design Documents, System Architecture Documents, Disaster Recovery Plans
• Estimate efforts needed to implement technical project components taking client infrastructure and project methodology into account
• Recommend and support enhancements to Client methodology, process, and product
• Ensure custom system build components meet defined Client best practices and supports in-scope client use cases and requirements
• Support sales by identifying opportunities with existing clients
• Professionally represent Client during all client communications.
• Document and evangelize client product requests and requirements.
• Be a compelling and trusted “voice of client” when evangelizing the features that will yield the biggest impact in current and future implementations
• 6 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
• 3 years of hands on technical experience with Salesforce implementation with a minimum of 5 enterprise level technology projects
• 5 years of experience in software implementations with one or more Client Relationship Management Solution (such as Oracle, SalesForce, SAP, Siebel or other CRM software). Configuration experience is a must
• Strong technical foundation including: Advanced structured programming, understanding of RDMS concepts and structures, structured system analysis, code repositories and design patterns, etc
• 3 years of experience developing with the SFDC platform (e.g. Lightning Components, Configuration (WF, Validation Rules), Visual force, Apex, Process Builders, Triggers, Chatter, Data Loaders, DX, etc.)
• Good understanding of the SaaS ecosystem - Force, AWS, Cloud Foundry, Heroku, Middlewares (Boomi) and ERPs (Oracle/SAP)
• Integration experience with Salesforce components including but not limited to API’s, APEX Web Services, Apex Call Outs, outbound messaging, SSO, and data loaders
• Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of SFDC CRM software solutions
• Ability to balance and prioritize multiple concurrent projects with minimal input from management
• Ability to plan, document, and execute complex migration plans which includes metadata and data. Hands-on experience with SFDC configuration and code migration leveraging the tools available in the ecosystem.
• Ability to work in a globally distributed team environment, liaising with on-site teams and clients
• Ability to work independently and be a self-starter. Proven results leading and overseeing client and/or partner success stories in the following domains: front- and back-end solution architecture, development and release management strategies, change management, and direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed client needs
• A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
• Ability to translate complex technical issues into terms that can be understood by business users and Executive Sponsor
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience
• Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
• Must be willing to travel 35%
• Must be able to work remotely
• Salesforce Application Developer Certifications required. Additional certifications related to technology or integration platforms a plus
• Experience with Field Service operations or Client Service management and Call Center support preferred
• College Degree (technical preferred)
Solution Architect, Salesforce,CRM,Customer Relationship Management,Siebel,Integration,configuration,Technical