|Date Posted||November 25, 2020|
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Director, CRM Technologies – Salesforce to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Build and lead technology team driving to firm’s front office transformation strategy through the delivery of SFDC platform capabilities enabled for 18,000 professionals across the US; accountable for managing an effective team dedicated to fulfilling the organization’s mission through highly successful program implementation, team engagement, and continuous improvement; and creating a culture of transparency and communication throughout the organization
- Lead the development and design of a technology vision, strategy and implementation path; ensure development of actionable strategies aligned with firm priorities
- Design and implement a support organization for the Salesforce platform once delivered leveraging best practices and in alignment with IT delivery model strategy; disseminate best practices on solutions/ implementation and mentor team members in Salesforce best practices
- Operate as a key advisor to clients and proactively initiate ideas to significantly improve client service across a range of work products for a BPG process; drive and manage progress of shared assignments/projects for large scale projects, processes or programs
- Optimize performance, quality and cost of the delivery function by defining and implementing proper resourcing, offshoring scope and utilization, increasing automation and process efficiency
- Interact regularly with delivery partners and/or department leaders and proactively initiate ideas to improve client service for a specific work product within a department; Contribute to department or group objectives, strategy and priorities, set tactical plan for execution of strategic objectives while overseeing vendors related to Salesforce platforms & retention for optimal productivity, and negotiate technology contracts lowering the CRM total cost of ownership (TCO); manage the CRM IT budget and resources in alignment with agreed-upon business KPIs
- A minimum of twelve years of complex Enterprise CRM platform and software delivery experience, managing $10M+ budgets and large blended teams; Salesforce implementation experience required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; Master’s degree preferred
- Prior management consulting experience implementing Sales and Marketing IT Solutions, with detailed delivery experience of Salesforce.com
- Delivery experience of Safe Agile and at least one or all the following: Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Einstein Analytics
- Strong customer focus (both internal & external) and detailed understanding of CRM principles and strategies with an ability to make decision in a high complexity environment
- U.S. Citizenship required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The <a href=" assets.kpmg.com/content/dam/kpmg/us/pdf/2018/09/eeo.pdf">attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.