|Location||Boca Raton, FL|
|Date Posted||October 17, 2020|
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Application Services Sr. Systems Analyst | Sr. Salesforce Administrator
Summary: Serve as primary system administrator for a Salesforce.com environment with 6000+ users in Field Sales, Phone Sales, Customer Care, Marketing and Finance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary system administrator for a Salesforce.com environment with 6000+ users in Field Sales, Phone Sales, Customer Care, Marketing and Finance.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Participate in support and triage of Production issues.
- Engage with Business Stakeholders at all levels to understand requirements and document functional requirements and specs, including solution of changes that require Administrative activities.
- Participate in the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Support and enhance automated systems by applying system solutions to business issues.
- Configure, analyze, and maintain systems and applications to support business processes and functions.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify technology modifications that will impact business processes.
- As required, perform configuration, change management, and testing activities.
- Prepare detailed flow charts, diagrams and other architectural documentation outlining system capabilities and processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.