|Location||Baton Rouge, LA|
|Date Posted||October 6, 2019|
Management System Integration Lead will architect, provision, implement, optimize, troubleshoot and support PaaS & IaaS solutions (involving Oracles cloud technologies, OR Fusion Middleware, OR Custom Middleware).
Six years or development and integration experience, and:
1. Experience in SOAP-based web Service development, REST services is required
2. Experience in ADFDI, FBDI and Web Services in Oracle Cloud environment is required
3. Experience developing web services API integrations with other systems including Packaged CRM/Custom CRM systems is required
4. Experience/knowledge of BMI Configuration, Commerce Document Engine and BigMachines Language (BML), BigMachines design experience & understanding of the core CPQ ("configure, price, quote") architecture
5. Experience designing, configuring, and developing custom code/objects using the Big Machine developer toolkit.
7. Provide guidance and best practices around CPQ solutions including product configuration, administration of price book, proposal development, and related elements.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)