|Date Posted||July 19, 2019|
PURPOSE: To monitor the Technical Support Group within company
guidelines and budgets, and represents the organization to senior managerment. Additionally
this position must assure good dealer/customer relations in all matters
pertaining to service of the products we represent.
Estimated $5,000 revenue from departmental training programs
• Provide technical assistance to dealers and other customers to include job site visits and or via phone or email
• Distribute technical information to customers – i.e. bulletins and updates
• Aid dealers/customers with internal business controls to include: warranty policies, business procedures, reworks and training programs that contribute to the dealer’s/customer’s bottom line
• Resolve customer complaints from manufacturers through SIEBEL program
• Maintain and administer warranty programs and policies in conjunction with the Warranty Department
• Notify manufacturers of product related issues
• Process Service Material Return Authoriations (SMRA) and reworks
• Maintain Subject Matter Expert status on all company equipment
• Facilitate training programs to include NATE, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and all product lines to customers, dealers, vocational schools and or internal employees.
• Provide assistance to customers, dealers, Territory Managers, Account Executives, and or Engineers during equipment start up and certifications
• Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Engineering, Business Management, Communications, or a related field preferred
- EPA Certification required
- NATE certified - preferred
- 5 years experience in the HVAC Industry
- 3 years of experience as a technical and/or employee trainer
- Proficient Computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Possess a satisfactory driving record as determined by Company guidelines
- Qualify for and remain insurable under Company liability insurance policy
- Qualify under federal and state regulations to drive the vehicle in question.
Travel Requirement – Up to 60% travel to branches, other operating companies, customers and site visits with some requiring overnight stay, travel to industry related conferences and training requiring some extended stay
Mingledorff’s, together with its subsidiaries, promotes a drug-free, alcohol-free workplace. Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test before beginning work. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
Americans with Disability Specifications
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to
Mingledorff's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Attention Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please contact 770-446-6311 for assistance with an accommodation.