|Date Posted||March 28, 2020|
- User account management
- IVR configuration and performance monitoring.
- Call flow and workflow design, monitoring and maintenance.
- Strategy and planning definition and execution.
- Identify and drive process improvements that deliver a balance of quality and efficiency.
- Report creation and delivery.
- Integration into external systems (e.g. CRM, order management system)
- Present ideas, concepts and findings to groups of people as needed.
- Business process and policy review to delivery improvement recommendations.
- Serve as a point person in meetings.
- Work as a liaison with IT as needed to maintain system health.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. In the absence of a degree, directly-related job experience may offset the degree requirement.
- Familiarity with customer experience concepts such as first-contact resolution, Net Promotor Score (NPS) and Customer Effort Score preferred.
- Experience using industry-standard reporting and productivity tools including Microsoft Office and MicroStrategy.
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools such as Oracle Service Cloud.
- Use of contact center telephony platforms (e.g. Genesys, Five9, Talkdesk)
- Experience with contact center technology such as telephony, CTI and CRM is preferred. Should be familiar with cloud-based SaaS application operation.
- Must have a thorough understanding of CX and UX best practices.
- Experience in API design and development is preferred.
- Background in working remotely with external partners is needed.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V