|Date Posted||March 28, 2020|
An Automotive industry based in Akron, Ohio are on a lookout for a Telephony Engineer who could serve as the business and technical owner of the contact center telephony system.
About the role:
The Telephony and CTI (Computer/Telephony Integration) Administrator serves as the business and technical owner of the contact center telephony system. The administrator is responsible for user administration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and continuous improvement of the system.
How your day would look like:
- User account management
- IVR configuration and performance monitoring.
- Call flow and work flow design, monitoring and maintenance.
- Strategy and planning definition and execution.
- Identify and drive process improvements that deliver a balance of quality and efficiency.
- Report creation and delivery.
- Integration into external systems (e.g. CRM, order management system)
- Present ideas, concepts and findings to groups of people as needed.
- Business process and policy review to delivery improvement recommendations.
- Serve as a point person in meetings.
- Work as a liaison with IT as needed to maintain system health.
If you're interested to pursue this opportunity, please send your resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], or simply call me on (973) 288-7902.
Talkdesk,Genesys,Five9, telephony,CTI , CRM,cloud-based SaaS application operation,CX and UX ,API design,Microsoft Office and MicroStrategy,Customer Relationship Management (CRM),Oracle Service Cloud,first-contact resolution, Net Promotor Score (NPS) and Customer Effort Score