|Date Posted||April 19, 2019|
Reporting to the Trade Compliance Supervisor and working closely with members of Sales, Customer Trade Accounting and Commercial Finance teams, the Trade Compliance Coordinator will be responsible for the setup and ongoing maintenance of promotional activity in the trade management system (Siebel) and processing day-to-day trade promotion transactions. The position will also be responsible for validating invoices by using a variety of volume sources and working with the Billings team in CTA to ensure dollars are recaptured. The Trade Compliance Coordinator will also provide assistance to the Customer Trade Accounting team in clearing customer deductions where necessary. Finally, the Trade Compliance Coordinator will perform reporting and analytics using data from Siebel, SAP, Microstrategy, IRI and other volume driven systems to perform post-event-analysis, as well as to support management in business reviews.
- Support one or more members of the sales teams covering multiple customers across one or more channels in all aspects of Siebel/Trade management including loading and maintaining promotional activity and budget data
- Own the completeness, accuracy, validity and timeliness of budget and promotional data in Siebel for assigned planning accounts
- Collaborate with Sales and Commercial Finance to validate customer or bottler invoices as well as assist the Sales Team and CTA with the bottler billing process to ensure dollars are recaptured and credited accurately.
- Assist the Deductions team as needed in clearing of customer deductions, management of open deduction backlog and identification and resolution of invalid activity
- Prepare, distribute and effectively communicate reports out of Siebel, SAP, TM1, Microstrategy, IRI and other systems to effectively manage trade spend and support decision-making
- Ensure all transactions processed are in compliance with company policies, GAAP and Sarbanes – Oxley requirements
- Continuously seek out opportunities to improve processes and eliminate waste as part of the company’s continuous improvement culture
- Decision Making – Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities and choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions
- Initiating Action – Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives
- Adaptability – Tries to understand changes and modifies behavior accordingly
- Quality Orientation – Follows procedures and ensures high-quality output
- Contributing to Team Success – Actively participates as a member of a team to move toward the completion of the goals
- Managing Work – Effectively managing ones time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently
- Formal Presentation – Presenting ideas effectively to individuals or groups when given time to prepare
- Customer Focus – Crafting and implementing service practices that meet customers and our own organization’s needs.
- Continuous Learning – Actively identifying new areas for learning.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Experience working with MS Office, including intermediate Excel functions (v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.