|Date Posted||July 31, 2020|
UX / UI Developer - CRM
Expert Technical Solutions has an outstanding opportunity for an UX / UI Developer with an industry leading client in Atlanta, GA. This person will be responsible for the User Experience and Interaction Design work on a variety of projects. This person comprehends users’ behaviors and needs, in addition to business requirements, converting their knowledge into instinctive resolutions in an enterprise platform (Sugar CRM).
This is a Direct Permanent opportunity offering competitive salary and strong growth potential.
· Closely work with Business Analysts, Product Owners, UX Managers, and other key stakeholders.
· Champion new ideas while taking clever risks.
· Consistently iterate design prototype concepts and elaborate on the details of the design perspective.
· Employ varied UX methodologies (sketching, wireframes, journey maps, mind mapping, etc.) to guide and direct the overall team understanding of design.
· Drive designs toward a common vision within a design system framework.
- Ability to work lean and smart, designing the right amount of reliability per phase in line with the needs of stakeholders.
- Successfully manage time against competing priorities, during complex projects, meeting hard deadlines, and remaining accountable.
- Identify and foresee use cases and user interaction, including happy path testing, and edge and corner cases, incorporating them into designs.
· Partner with Analysts and Researchers to support research and user testing for idea validation.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- 5+ years of UX / Interactive Design experience
- Demonstrated CRM experience (Salesforce, Oracle APEX, Sugar CRM, etc…)
- Experience with Responsive Design / UI Framework experience
- Knowledge of UX Research Methods
- Familiarity with UI Frontend technologies:
- -Material2 Design UI Framework
- - Other UI Frameworks (Angular, Bootstrap, etc.)
- -Angular 6.x
- -Java 8
- Possess a solid understanding of user-centered design and testing practices, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience in working within cross-functional teams or large-scale software development lifecycles, involving agile methodologies.