|Location||Fall Creek, IN|
|Date Posted||November 26, 2020|
Vehicle Operations Specialist
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Vehicle Operations Specialist for an opportunity in Fishers, IN 46037!
Title: Vehicle Operations Specialist
Location: Fishers, IN 46037
Expected Duration: 4+ months contract to Hire
- Under direct supervision, the Vehicle Operations Specialist (VOS) provides administrative support to ensure every client transaction request, received via phone, mail, or email, is properly documented within our current tasking system (Siebel), and manage the timely assignment of requests to the appropriate transactional queue.
- The VOS will review received request and/or documents to validate request is complete enough to provide to a transaction team for fulfillment.
- If additional information is needed, the VOS will follow up with the Requestor to obtain the documentation.
- The VOS will update internal systems with faxed copies of registrations and plate information.
- The VOS will also send weekly reports of missing documents to complete monthly renewals via email on Monday. This position is highly detail oriented and requires the ability to manage time efficiently.
- The ideal candidate must be detailed oriented, possess strong organizational skills, can effectively utilize MS Excel spreadsheets, and to ensure proactive communication between Operations and Customer Success. Multi system use and phone skills are required.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Ensure inbound transactional tasks from clients received via phone, mail, or e-mail, are appropriately documented within tasking system (Siebel) and routed to the appropriate operational teams for fulfillment.
- Update internal systems (TFMS) with updated location and/or vehicle information as provided by our clients.
- Provide recurring reporting to clients for required documents.
- Complete administrative tasks associated with ad hoc task folder creation, citation management, and title audit support.
- Other duties as identified by management
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Required Years of Experience
- Minimum 1 Year professional experience required
- Effective time management
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in dynamic, fast paced environment
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 117677 when responding to this ad.