|Location||El Paso, TX|
|Date Posted||November 21, 2020|
The VP/GM is the Location Head responsible for the joint delivery of business unit and function operational objectives with a population of approximately 2,000 associates and the expectation of continued growth.
- Responsible for supporting all business units to achieve financial and service goals, to include client satisfaction and retention.
- Champions and drives COMPANY values, leadership and culture.
- Fosters COMPANY Service innovation strategies inclusive of process standardization and continuous improvement.
- Drives call/contact reduction and other productivity initiatives.
- Ensures the adoption of enterprise infrastructure technologies, tools, and approaches (i.e., Siebel CRM, Telephony, Performance Management, Strategic Service Skills, etc.).
- Focuses on Net Promoter Scores (NPS).
- Measures, defines and monitors risk in the business portfolio. Ensures timely reporting and proactive action planning during risk events.
- Increase cross business unit collaboration and drive the sharing of Operational Best Practices across all Business Units and functions.
- Acts as a valued partner to all business unit leaders and process improvement leads.
- Acts as a local point of escalation for senior COMPANY Leadership.
- Drives the COMPANY brand within the local community, among associates, and with COMPANY associates and leaders across COMPANY.
- Builds, cultivates, and maintains internal and external networks through relationship management and multiple communication tools and efforts.
- Drives the reporting of operational performance, productivity, quality and overall effectiveness metrics across the location through cross reports and business unit and function driven dashboards.
- Responsible for multiple business processes supporting clients and associates across COMPANY.
- Responsible for managing local budgets, headcount forecasts, space allocation and requirements.
- Acts as Crisis/Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity leader for the location.
- Drives improvements in associate retention, associate tenure expansion and associate engagement with the goal of achieving the same or better metrics than COMPANY averages.
- Operates within a highly matrixed environment and forms strong and collaborative cross BU executive relationships.
- Has shared accountability for people and service delivery, including dotted line responsibility for local leaders:
- Maintains an indirect reporting line to business unit leaders outside of the location.
- Provides cross business unit and functional leadership through a series of effective communication devices: leadership meetings, leadership roundtables, written communications, one-on-one coaching sessions.
- Provides local Senior Leader presence for associates; roundtables, quarterly town hall meetings and key communications to all onsite associates (i.e., COMPANYworks, BRG's, Diversity Councils, etc). Provides local guidance and support to internal associate activities committees and business.
- Creates onsite senior leadership team and serves as senior leader, advisor and mentor.
- Works with the Talent Acquisition organization to develop local associate pipelines and programs, to include talent pools, interns, mobile workforce, aged requisitions, etc.
- Works with business unit and functional leadership to expand cross-BU associate and leadership and career enhancement opportunities.
- College degree required. Advanced degree, or equivalent in work experience, preferred.
- Seasoned Leader with senior-level experience.
- Successful track record leading large, multi-functional organizations required.
- Experience leading solution center focused organizations a plus.
- Clear evidence of success in introducing change and assisting teams to implement change and sustainable process improvements.
- Clear evidence of sharing a vision and achieving alignment toward that objective.
- Clear evidence of innovative thought and analysis to solve business problems.
- Clear evidence of success using influence and collaboration skills.
- Internal (COMPANY) and external (community) communication skills.
- Evidence of success in Talent and Leadership Development.
- Community leadership experience.