|Location||San Jose, CA|
|Date Posted||November 27, 2020|
About the team
Our firm is investing in new ways to deliver value to our clients, bringing IP to the market through the use of assets. The Assets & Hybrid Business Ventures offering was established to surface, build, incubate, scale, and maintain new, world-class technology-based assets, solutions and hybrid businesses focused on improving the customer experience. The Salesforce Assets & Solutions Group (ASG) is one of our high-priority portfolios of such assets. Through our deep experience implementing Salesforce globally, we’ve built a wealth of technical prowess, strategic vision, and industry insights. We are drawing on these strengths to build a suite of repeatably deployable Salesforce-based solutions across a variety of industries. These assets will help us provide even faster time to value and reduced risk throughout our clients’ transformation journeys.
Work you'll do
The VP of Product in our Assets & Hybrid Business Ventures offering will lead the vision and own the build of a suite of capabilities and end-to-end solutions within our Salesforce ASG portfolio. You will focus on priority industry verticals or capability horizontals (e.g. marketing, service) and their application towards enhancing customer experiences.
As the VP of Product, you will engage with the product team, program management and engineering in leading comprehensive ongoing releases of new and existing capabilities bringing enhancements and new solutions to market. You will have a hands-on role in both day to day product management, as well as functional leadership and strategic planning. You will have the opportunity to think strategically and translate plans into phased actions, while maintaining accountability and responsibility for end-to-end delivery of application technology solutions in line with strategic business objectives. You will ensure that the business needs are clearly understood, and the technology implemented meets the needs and expectations of the business. You will support the following:
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to prioritize planned & unplanned development asks
- Partner with the go-to-market team on launch and customer adoption, support early customer programs, and work with engineering teams on user interface, architecture, and integration with other products in the portfolio
- Foster relationships with significant technology partners whose technologies may represent components in defined best-practice architectures
- Populate, review and refine product backlogs, including, but not limited to, platform themes, epics, features, user stories, business validation and user acceptance test plans and scripts
- Prepare, review, and refine project plans in partnership with Scrum master and teams across the spectrum of groups involved in platform development and deployment
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients’ brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- Bachelor’s degree required. Technical fields such as Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics majors preferred. MBA a plus
- 10+ years in product management, to include direct product experience on artificial intelligence / machine learning solutions
- Experience partnering with customers, business stakeholders, engineering, and go-to-market teams to define and prioritize a strategic product roadmap
- 3+ years of industry knowledge and experience developing Salesforce applications.
- Experience with early stage products and new product development from ideation specification.
- Experience developing and owning vision, blueprints and architecture to build mid- to large-scale software/SaaS products
- Demonstrated experience in Agile Scrum development methodologies
- Extensive understanding and responsibility in project and program management principles, with explicit experience in the application of these principles to developing marketing technology solutions
- Ability to travel up to 30% (while travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Sponsorship available
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Strong presentation skills necessary to communicate, and persuade, a wide range of audiences
- Experience working remotely and collaborating with offshore teams
- Demonstrated ability to partner across organizations to optimize outcomes
- Experience working in a professional services environment