|Date Posted||November 10, 2020|
Our client in Mission, KS is looking for a warehouse clerk to aid in inventory control, asset recovery and warehouse transactions. This is a temp-hire position, 1st shift, 7am-4:30pm, Mon-Fri, and the starting pay-rate is $16/hr.!
Scope of the Role:
• Inventory Control- Maintain inventory cycle count, research variances and update inventory
• Asset Recovery Coordination- Work with multiple departments to recover asset material from customer sites, research notes to categorize unrecovered RMA’s, and “homeless” RMA material recovered from the field
• Warehouse Clerk- Transact work orders, including sorting and confirmation of material components used, inventory for returned field kits and decommissioned components.
• Receive Drop Shipments
• Scan documents for electronic retention
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
• 4 years Warehouse experience in Receiving, material handling, and/or Shipping
• 2 years Inventory Control and Cycle Count experience
• Inventory Control Experience
• Oracle EBS or Siebel experience a plus, must become familiar enough with these systems to investigate transactional chain of material movement
If you are qualified and interested, please apply at prostaff.com then call our office at 913-338-3020 in order to speak with a recruiter!
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.